Table of Contents
KeepMyAccount comes with some commonly used barcode configurations for you our-of-box. If your barcode configuration isn’t covered then you can easily create a new configuration.
You must have all the measurement details of the sticker to create a configuration. All dimensions need to be in inches.
Adding Barcode sticker settings #
- Go to settings -> Barcode Settings -> Add
- Enter a descriptive name of the setting. Add some description for your information.
- If you’re using a Roll, then check the “Continous feed or rolls” checkbox.
- Enter the Additional top margin (In Inches), Additional left margin (In Inches), the width of the sticker, Height of the sticker, Paper width, Paper height, the number of stickers in one row, the distance between 2 rows, the distance between 2 columns and the total number of stickers per sheet.
- Some of this informations are not needed for Continuous feed or rolls.
See below sample Screenshot
You must test your setting by printing a dummy sticker in the Purchase – print label option. If something seems wrong then edit the measurement accordingly.