Table of Contents
What is cash denomination? #
Cash denominations are usually different cash tenders used in your country. With this feature, cashiers can easily calculate the total amount they have when closing the register by mentioning the number of different tended they have.
Enabling cash denomination #
- Go to Settings –> Business settings
- Payment tab
- Cash Denomination field, here enter the comma-separated cash denominations you’ll like to have
- Select where you need to show Only POS Screen or Everyware
- Select which payment methods need to show this cash denomination
- When you select this option, you must use the cash denomination feature if you don’t select this option, it is not mandatory to use it just optional
Using cash denomination #
When a cashier closes the cash register it will ask to enter the count of each cash denomination. On entering total amount will be automatically calculated.
This count can be viewed from the Report -> Cash Register report by viewing any register.
Cash denomination in Sale and Purchase: #
Cash denominations can be added while making a sale or purchase. To enable this Go to Settings -> Payment.
Select the screens in which you need the cash denomination and type of payment method.