Table of Contents
Selling price groups allow you to add different prices for a product.
- Sell at different prices: wholesale/retail
- Different prices for different locations
Adding Selling Price Groups: #
- Go to products -> Selling Price Group Selling Price Group
- Click on the “Add” button to add a new price group. For example Retail price or WholeSale price Bulk Purchase price Location 1 price etc as per your wish.
- You can view a list of selling prices in the “Selling Price Group” screen.
- In Add/Edit product screen at the bottom, you will find the button “Save & Add Selling-price-group price”. Click on that button. Note: this button will not be visible if there are no selling price groups.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of the product name (if variable product then all variations), the default price & the selling price groups price. Enter the prices for it.
- Click on Save.
Exporting & Importing selling price group: #
- Go to Products -> Selling Price Group.
- First, download the excel file with the selling price group by clicking on the “Export Selling Price Group Prices” button.
- In the downloaded file change the price of products.
- Only selling price group prices of the product will be updated, not the SKU or name.
- Any blank price will be skipped.
- Then import the file.
Selling at a particular price group: #
- Go to POS.
- At the top, you will see the list of selling price groups. Select the one as per your requirement.
Note: This will not be visible if there are no selling price groups or if a user is assigned only one particular price group only.
- Select the price group & the selling prices for the product will be as per the price group.
- Note: Before selecting the product you need to select the first selling Group.
Assigning a user to a particular price group: #
- Sometimes you may want to assign a particular or few selected price group to a user. In that case, create a role with the desired permission & price group assigned.
- Goto User Management –> Roles –> Edit the Role and check the below screenshot
- You must assign at least one price group for a role if that role has permission to sell.
Assigning a customer to a particular price group: #
- Customers can’t be directly assigned to the selling price group.
- You must assign the price group to the customer group that has the customer.
- Go to Contacts–>Customer Groups–>
- Click Add Button
- Enter Group Name
- To assign to a selling price group, you need to select the selling price group or choose the percentage option, so that when you sell, the percentage discount is calculated automatically.
- Type the percentage amount if you selected percentage or the selling price group if you selected selling price group
Assigning a price group to a Business Location #
- Helps sell the same product at different prices in different business locations.
- Go to Settings –> Bussiness Locations
- Click Bussiness Edit Option
- Select the Default Selling Price Group, if not selected then the product’s default price will be used.