Table of Contents
Types of service: #
- Types of service are mostly used in restaurants, it is for example Dine-in, Parcels, Couriers, 3rd Party Delivery, etc.
- Based on the type of service you can change the price of the product by linking types of services to the selling price groups.
- You can add packing charges (fixed or percentage)
- Also, you can add more information like in custom fields.
Enabling Types of Service #
Go to Settings -> Business Settings -> Modules -> Check the “Types of Service”
and save it.
Adding new Types of Service #
- To add, go to Settings -> Types of service
- Click Add Button
- Add a name, description
- For each location select the Price Group that will be applicable. Select Default Selling price for selling in default price of the product.
- Enter packing charge, leave empty if not applicable.
- Enable custom field: this will enable some custom fields in the type of service in the POS screen.
- you can see the service on POS Screen
Using Type of Service in POS/sales screen: #
- On Enabling Types of service in the POS screen, you will see the option to select Type of service.
- Before adding a sale select the type of service and enter the relevant details.
- You can show the type of service information in the receipt by enabling it from the Invoice Layout